Simply Curious! FAQ’s
- How do I check room availability?
Room availability can be determined by clicking on the “RESERVATIONS” tab on the navigation bar. Enter the dates for your stay and click the “Check Availability” button. All available rooms for the time period will be displayed. Room availability is updated on a real-time basis and also verified each morning by 7:00 am(Central Time)
To make a reservation, from the availability page click the “Make a Reservation Request” button for the room you wish to reserve. You will be directed to a reservation request form to complete. You will receive a confirmation email promptly.
- Are you a non-smoking facility?
Yes. The entire building including guest rooms are non-smoking including e-cigarettes. (A $500 cleaning fee will be charge for non-compliance to this policy)
- What are your guest room rates?
Our guest room rates(includes full breakfast) for up to two guests are:
Peak season rate (Memorial Day through October): Start at $145*/night
Off-season rate (November-May): Start at $125*/night
- Is there a minimum stay?
Yes & No! We do allow one-night stays EXCEPT for holiday & special event weekends which require a two-night minimum stay.
The 2017 weekends are : Fourth of July (prior & following weekends) and Carlos Creek Winery Grape Stomp: Thursday-Sunday, September 14-17, 2017.
This requirement may be waived the week prior to the holiday or event depending on availability. Please contact us for more details.
- What are check-in & check-out times?
Check-In Time: Between 4:00 pm-6:00 pm. (Special arrangements can be made if required)
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
- Do you allow children?
We are pleased to offer lodging for young adults, 16 years and older.
- Do you allow pets?
No. To assure a comfortable stay for all guests, we do not allow pets on the premises.
- What other amenities do you offer?
- Private bathroom with shower in each guest room.
Hair dryer is provided in each bathroom
Coffee & tea and fresh-baked cookies throughout the daySmall refrigerator is available for guests’ use in the Great Room
Independent heating & cooling in each guest room
- Do you require a deposit?
Yes, Our deposit policy is 50% of the cost of the entire stay or the cost of first night(whichever is greater), payable by check, cash or credit card at the time of reservation confirmation to guarantee your room reservation. Deposits for reservations made in cash or check must be received in 3 days or reservation is subject to cancellation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
1. More than eight(8) weeks prior to check-in date the deposit will be refunded less $25 service fee.
2. Less than eight(8) weeks prior to check-in date the entire deposit is forfeited. *(see exception below)
3. Less than 24 hours prior to check-in date/time(4:00 Central Time(US)) the entire cost of the stay will be charged. *(see exception below)
*Exception: If the room(s) is re-booked by another party for the same period, the deposit will be refunded as a lodging credit (Valid for 12 months from date of issuance)for future use in the amount of the deposit less the $25 service fee
- Can you accommodate special food requirements, such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, nut-free, etc.
No. Our kitchen is not set up nor is the staff trained to handle these special requirements, however minor variations may be possible. Please contact us regarding you needs. PLEASE NOTE: Our kitchen is NOT nut-free
Our meal is typically served family-style, consisting of fresh fruit, juice, baked goods and an entrée with a meat protein.
- Is there a kitchen available for guests’ use to prepare food?
No. County and state regulation prohibited the use of our kitchen by the guests