We are now fully open and welcoming guests to The Lodge
Greetings from your Spirit Cove Lodge B&B staff, Craig and Janet Hamilton, owners and hosts.
Safeguards For an Optimal Healthy Safe Environment
Screening, Reduced Personal Contact, Physical Distancing
1. Staff will be monitored daily for COVID-10 symptoms including body temperature scan. Data to be logged and available for guest’s inspection.
2.   Arriving guests may be asked to complete a COVID-19 health screening survey and/or may be subject to a body temperature scan(non-contact).
3. Physical Distancing, (6-ft separation) is strongly encouraged by staff and guests. Staff will wear masks in The Lodge during check-in and during food preparations/service.
4. Minimal contact check-in: Either prior to arrival with credit card on file or upon arrival with credit card, cash or check.
5. Isolated dining areas and dining times will be assigned for each “family unit” *.
6. Other common areas: There are numerous isolated common areas available to guests throughout the facility and on the property. In general, only one "family unit" should occupy the separated seating area within these common areas. All seating arranged in the common areas to comply with CDC physical distancing guidelines. Common areas in the facility include a large Great Room, upper-level loft, lower-level sitting area, huge front porch, multi-level deck area each with multiple separated seating areas. The patio-level rooms, The Wild Turkey and The Blue Heron offer outdoor seating areas.
7. Maximum occupancy for The Lodge is eight (8) guests.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol: All cleaning practices meet or exceed current CDC guidelines
1. Guest rooms including all hard surfaces will cleaned and sanitized after each guest’s stays.
2. All guest’s linens including towels, sheets, blankets & comforters will be laundered after each guest’s stay.
3. Guest rooms will be “buffered” (unavailable for habitation) for a minimum of 48 hours after guests’ departure.
4. Throughout the day the staff will sanitize hard surface and fixtures in common areas as needed depending on guest use.
Other Adaptations & Enhancements
1. The use of The Lodge’s business kitchen including all appliance and kitchenware are strictly prohibited.
2. Use of shared guest refrigerator and microwave in the Great Room are at guest’s risk.
*“Family Unit”: One or more individuals that designate themself(ves) as a "family unit".