Based on the new guidance from the CDC and the State of MN (Executive Order 21-23), individuals who are fully-vaccinated are not required to wear masks and are not required to adhere to physical distancing guidelines. If you are not fully vaccinated, we request you follow the Minnesota recommendations of wearing masks while indoors and in close proximity to other individuals.
As your hosts and owners, since spring of 2020, we have implemented numerous enhancements to procedures & protocols in the area of cleaning/sanitizing, laundering, and guest interactions including modifications of the physical environment. These enhancements exceed all CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health requirements and recommendations. We will continue these enhancement as a precaution to ensure the health and safety of any of our at-risk guests.
For more details regarding our COVID-19 response feel free to contact us directly by submitting a “Contact Form” with your questions or call us at 320-834-7250. Thank you, Craig & Janet Hamilton
Safeguards For an Optimal Healthy Safe Environment
Masks, Physical Distancing & Occupancy
1.   Masks/Face Coverings, All guests not fully vaccinated are requested to wear masks while occupying an indoor common area when other guests and staff are present.
2. Physical distancing, (6-ft separation) is strongly encouraged for all guests not fully vaccinated.
3. Maximum occupancy for The Lodge is eight (8) guests. Only registered guests will be allowed in The Lodge
1. The use of The Lodge’s business kitchen including all appliance and kitchenware are strictly prohibited.
2. Use of shared guest refrigerator and microwave in the Great Room are at guest’s risk.