In order to be in compliance with MN Executive Order 20-81, All guests are required to wear a mask in the
Indoor Common Areas
when other guests & staff are present.
As your hosts and owners, we have implemented numerous enhancements to procedures & protocols in the area of cleaning/sanitizing, laundering, and guest interactions including modifications of the physical environment. These enhancements exceed all CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health requirements and recommendations. We have also implemented the lodging industry’s “Best Practices”. We will continue to modify practices with any updated recommendations.
For more details regarding our COVID-19 response feel free to contact us directly by submitting a “Contact Form” with your questions or call us at 320-834-7250. Thank you, Craig & Janet Hamilton
Safeguards For an Optimal Healthy Safe Environment
Screening, Reduced Personal Contact, Physical Distancing
1.   Guests are required to wear a mask while occuping an indoor common area when other guests ans staff are present.
2. Physical distancing, (6-ft separation) is strongly encouraged by staff and guests. Staff will wear masks in The Lodge during check-in or in close proximity and during food preparations/service.
3. Minimal contact check-in: Either prior to arrival with credit card on file or upon arrival with credit card, cash or check.
4. Isolated dining areas and dining times will be assigned, if needed, for each “family unit”> *.
5. Other common areas:There are numerous isolated common areas available to guests throughout the facility and on the property. In general, only one "family unit" should occupy the separated seating area within these common areas. All seating arranged in the common areas to comply with CDC physical distancing guidelines. Common areas in the facility include a large Great Room, upper-level loft, lower-level sitting area, huge front porch, multi-level deck area each with multiple separated seating areas. The patio-level rooms, The Wild Turkey and The Blue Heron offer outdoor seating areas for the occupants of these rooms only.
6. Maximum occupancy for The Lodge is eight (8) guests. Only registered guests will be allowed in The Lodge
Enhanced Cleaning Protocol: All cleaning practices meet or exceed current CDC guidelines
1. Guest rooms including all hard surfaces will cleaned and sanitized after each guest’s stays.
2. All guest’s linens including towels, sheets, blankets & comforters will be laundered after each guest’s stay.
3. Guest rooms will be “buffered” (unavailable for habitation) for a minimum of 24 hours after guests’ departure.
4. Throughout the day the staff will sanitize hard surface and fixtures in common areas as needed depending on guest use.
Other Adaptations & Enhancements
1. The use of The Lodge’s business kitchen including all appliance and kitchenware are strictly prohibited.
2. Use of shared guest refrigerator and microwave in the Great Room are at guest’s risk.
*“Family Unit”: One or more individuals that designate themself(ves) as a "family unit".